Ned Nose Day - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Ned Nose Day - Sinclair ; Yep, it's that time again. ANy interesting confectionary? Perhaps there should be "MI5" flavour crisps. :-)...

  1. Ned Nose Day

    Yep, it's that time again.

    ANy interesting confectionary? Perhaps there should be "MI5" flavour
    crisps. :-)

  2. Re: Ned Nose Day

    Robert Baker did eloquently scribble:
    > Yep, it's that time again.

    > ANy interesting confectionary? Perhaps there should be "MI5" flavour
    > crisps. :-)

    Built in RFID tag in every crisp?

  3. Re: Ned Nose Day

    On Feb 1, 6:06 pm, spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:

    > Built in RFID tag in every crisp?

    Ooh. On topic

    http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6622921.html

    Scroll down for the inventor...

  4. Re: Ned Rose Day -- er, Rad Nose Day. Or something.

    On 1 Feb, 17:14, Robert Baker wrote:
    > Yep, it's that time again.

    I passed the London Eye this morning; not only have they changed the
    lighting to red for RND [The London Nose? -- Ed], but all the capsules
    have huge red noses on them!

+ Reply to Thread