Cintas ZX81 - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Cintas ZX81 - Sinclair ; Hola, ¿conocéis alguna utilidad como el MakeTZX pero para ZX81?...

  1. Cintas ZX81

    Hola, ¿conocéis alguna utilidad como el MakeTZX pero para ZX81?

  2. Re: Cintas ZX81

    Sorry that was for Spanish thread, by the way, Anybody knows any utility
    like MakeTZX but for ZX81 tapes?

  3. Re: Cintas ZX81

    Hi Bibosoft

    look here:

    http://dskcenter.free.fr/download

    Xavier has several tools, which I have not tested until now, but they
    look very usefull.

    Unfortunately for a lot of us, most is written in French.

    "Sinclairly" yours

    Peter
    --
    http://www.zx81.de
    11th ZX81 users meeting 2007 March 16 - 18th in Dietges in the heart of

  4. Re: Cintas ZX81

    On Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:14:42 +0100, "Bibosoft"
    wrote:

    >Hola, ¿conocéis alguna utilidad como el MakeTZX pero para ZX81?

    Scorchio!

  5. Re: Cintas ZX81

    On Feb 1, 4:00 pm, Peter Liebert-Adelt wrote:
    > Xavier has several tools, which I have not tested until now, but they
    > look very usefull.
    >
    > Unfortunately for a lot of us, most is written in French.

    You can find some tools (written in Java) on my web site:

    http://www.zx81stuff.org.uk/ under "ZX81 Tape Utilities"

    The program is quite powerful but probably not very user-friendly as
    I'm the only one using it :-)

    There are a lot of .P files on the site created using this tool. My
    next update will need to be to generate .TZX files instead of a set
    of .P files...

    Any feedback on it and suggestions for making it easier to use would
    be most welcome.

    Cheers, Simon
    ZX81 Stuff: www.zx81stuff.org.uk

  6. Re: Cintas ZX81

    "Bibosoft" a écrit dans le message de
    > Sorry that was for Spanish thread, by the way, Anybody knows any utility
    > like MakeTZX but for ZX81 tapes?

    Hola bibosoft,

    You can also use Eighty-One to retrieve wavs to P files and include/extract
    it in a tzx file.
    The Tzx manager can't manage bitmaps, but it's reliable enough to get a file
    and save it on your PC hard drive.

    But, there's no specifics sofwares to manage ZX81's files...
    Severals computers can be include in a TZX package (Zx81, Spectrum, ...,
    Amstrad or Sam Coupé).
    It can content a binary file (P) or a raw sound file (like wavs samples)

    Try WinTzx by P.Delvenne at http://www.wintzx.fr.tc

    Regards,

    GzavSnap.

  7. Re: Cintas ZX81

    Hi Simon, I know your tools, but I never tryed it but I think is time to
    try...

  8. Re: Cintas ZX81

    On Feb 2, 5:19 pm, "Bibosoft" wrote:
    > Hi Simon, I know your tools, but I never tryed it but I think is time to
    > try...

    Well, like I said, any questions/suggestions are always welcome.

    Cheers, Simon
    ZX81 Stuff: www.zx81stuff.org.uk

+ Reply to Thread