Google Patent Search - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Google Patent Search - Sinclair ; Working late I just found this. Seems like hours of fun searching patents old and new. http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search Enter 'Sinclair Research' in the Assignee field and you will find the ZX printer and lots of other goodies. There is a chemical ...

  1. Google Patent Search

    Working late I just found this. Seems like hours of fun searching
    patents old and new.

    http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search

    Enter 'Sinclair Research' in the Assignee field and you will find the
    ZX printer and lots of other goodies.

    There is a chemical company in the US called 'Sinclair Research'.

    No mention of this new Google product in Labs yet.

    --
    G.

  2. Re: Google Patent Search

    Geoff Wearmouth wrote:
    > Working late I just found this. Seems like hours of fun searching
    > patents old and new.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search
    >
    > Enter 'Sinclair Research' in the Assignee field and you will find the
    > ZX printer and lots of other goodies.
    >
    > There is a chemical company in the US called 'Sinclair Research'.
    >
    > No mention of this new Google product in Labs yet.

    It was blogged by Google last month (http://tinyurl.com/y8v5hq) and doesn't
    appear to be a Labs project.

    JP

  3. Re: Google Patent Search

    That is odd as I heard it sometime last year as being in beta on a radio
    show on the World Service, I'm sure.

    Brian

    Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

    "Geoff Wearmouth" wrote in message
    news:1170038354.247216.191440@l53g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...

    > Working late I just found this. Seems like hours of fun searching
    > patents old and new.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search
    >
    > Enter 'Sinclair Research' in the Assignee field and you will find the
    > ZX printer and lots of other goodies.
    >
    > There is a chemical company in the US called 'Sinclair Research'.
    >
    > No mention of this new Google product in Labs yet.
    >
    > --
    > G.

  4. Re: Google Patent Search

    Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des 28 Jan 2007
    18:39:14 -0800, sefini jorgo geanyet des mani yeof do comp.sys.sinclair,
    yawatina tan reek esk "Geoff Wearmouth" fornis do
    marikano es bono tan el:

    >There is a chemical company in the US called 'Sinclair Research'.
    >
    >No mention of this new Google product in Labs yet.

    There's a company called Sinclair 100 yards from my house. No idea what they
    do.

    deKay
    --
    Lofi Gaming - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk
    Gaming Diary - http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/diary

  5. Re: Google Patent Search

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2007, Geoff Wearmouth wrote:

    > Working late I just found this. Seems like hours of fun searching
    > patents old and new.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search
    >
    > Enter 'Sinclair Research' in the Assignee field and you will find the
    > ZX printer and lots of other goodies.

    I'm crap at technical details - is enough info given in these patents to
    enable one of us to build one from scratch?

    --
    Nick Humphries, nick@egyptus.co.uk http://www.egyptus.co.uk/
    Your Sinclair Rock'n'Roll Years http://www.ysrnry.co.uk/

  6. Re: Google Patent Search

    On 29 Jan, 02:39, "Geoff Wearmouth" wrote:
    > http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search
    > Enter 'Sinclair Research' in the Assignee field and you will find the
    > ZX printer and lots of other goodies.

    Th submissions look so simple. Does this mean I could
    patent, say, my bent piece of metal I use to remove ROMs
    or my circuit for a Spectrum Centronics interface?

    Hmmm... What about my BBC IDE interface...?

    --
    JGH

  7. Re: Google Patent Search

    "Geoff Wearmouth" napísal

    > Working late I just found this. Seems like hours of fun searching
    > patents old and new.
    >
    > http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search
    >
    > Enter 'Sinclair Research' in the Assignee field and you will find the
    > ZX printer and lots of other goodies.

    I entered sinclair research to first column and pressed enter and returned
    me just load of nonsenses.

  8. Re: Google Patent Search

    On 29 jan, 18:46, Bohus Král wrote:
    > >http://www.google.com/advanced_patent_search

    > > Enter 'Sinclair Research' in the Assignee field and you will find the
    > > ZX printer and lots of other goodies.I entered sinclair research to first column and pressed enter and returned

    > me just load of nonsenses.

    Try "Sinclair Research Limited"

+ Reply to Thread