Best linux emulator? - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Best linux emulator? - Sinclair ; Hi all What is the best emulator for linux? Also I used to regard the zx32 emulator by Vagelis Kapartzianis as the best for windows. Is this still the case or is there now a better one? RND...

  1. Best linux emulator?

    Hi all

    What is the best emulator for linux?

    Also I used to regard the zx32 emulator by Vagelis Kapartzianis as the best
    for windows. Is this still the case or is there now a better one?

    RND

  2. Re: Best linux emulator?

    On 27 ene, 08:13, RND wrote:

    > Hi all
    >
    > What is the best emulator for linux?
    >
    > Also I used to regard the zx32 emulator by Vagelis Kapartzianis as the best
    > for windows. Is this still the case or is there now a better one?
    >
    > RND

    I prefer Fuse on Linux and Spin on Windows.

    You could grab both from World of Spectrum.

  3. Re: Best linux emulator?

    Ok Ive just tried to compile fuse on opensuse 10.2 and I get these errors:

    sound.c:61: error: static declaration of ‘sound_stereo_ay’ follows
    non-static declaration
    sound.h:44: error: previous declaration of ‘sound_stereo_ay’ was here
    sound.c:62: error: static declaration of ‘sound_stereo_beeper’ follows
    non-static declaration
    sound.h:43: error: previous declaration of ‘sound_stereo_beeper’ was here
    make[1]: *** [sound.o] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rnd/fuse/fuse-0.7.0'
    make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

    RND

    Hernán Pablo Alvarez wrote:

    > On 27 ene, 08:13, RND wrote:
    >
    >> Hi all
    >>
    >> What is the best emulator for linux?
    >>
    >> Also I used to regard the zx32 emulator by Vagelis Kapartzianis as the
    >> best for windows. Is this still the case or is there now a better one?
    >>
    >> RND

    > I prefer Fuse on Linux and Spin on Windows.
    >
    > You could grab both from World of Spectrum.

  4. Re: Best linux emulator?

    Hi,

    RND wrote:

    > Ok Ive just tried to compile fuse on opensuse 10.2 and I get these errors:

    Use the version from CVS - it compiles and works a treat.

    TTFN

    Paul
    --
    Sie knnen mich aufreizen und wirklich hei machen!

  5. Re: Best linux emulator?

    Ok Ive downloaded the cvs version and also libspectrum. However I get these
    errors on make:

    In file included from breakpoint.c:37:
    .../ui/ui.h:99: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘libspectrum_type’
    make[2]: *** [breakpoint.o] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rnd/fuse2#/fuse/debugger'
    make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rnd/fuse2#/fuse'
    make: *** [all] Error 2

    RND

    Paul F. Johnson wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > RND wrote:
    >

    >> Ok Ive just tried to compile fuse on opensuse 10.2 and I get these
    >> errors:

    > Use the version from CVS - it compiles and works a treat.
    >
    > TTFN
    >
    > Paul

  6. Re: Best linux emulator?

    RND wrote:
    > Ok Ive downloaded the cvs version and also libspectrum. However I get these
    > errors on make:
    >
    > In file included from breakpoint.c:37:
    > ../ui/ui.h:99: error: expected ‘)’ before ‘libspectrum_type’
    > make[2]: *** [breakpoint.o] Error 1
    > make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/rnd/fuse2#/fuse/debugger'
    > make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
    > make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rnd/fuse2#/fuse'
    > make: *** [all] Error 2

    Sounds like you didn't also update to the CVS version of libspectrum.

    Fred

+ Reply to Thread