SUC-SESSION English version closed - Sinclair

This is a discussion on SUC-SESSION English version closed - Sinclair ; Dear Spec-chums, Im very sad to announce that we had to close down our English issue of SUC-Session. The Spectrum-User-Club Germany is here with a magazine for almost the 25 years of the Spectrum existance. Due to the lack of ...

  1. SUC-SESSION English version closed

    Dear Spec-chums,
    Im very sad to announce that we had to close down our English issue
    of SUC-Session. The Spectrum-User-Club Germany is here with a magazine
    for almost the 25 years of the Spectrum existance. Due to the lack of
    regular English mags we thought it might be a good idea to translate
    our mag into English as well.

    However, we never had the big success and after 3 years we stop this
    now. Only 3 readers currently were far too less. If you want you can
    discuss why the mag did fail. However, our German mag will for future
    get small summaries in English of the articles so if anybody wants to
    know what happens in the Spectrum-World then this mag might be still
    interesting for you even in its German version.

    Keep on Speccying

    Thomas

    www.sintech-shop.de/home/spectrum-user-club.html

  2. Re: SUC-SESSION English version closed

    It's a shame that I only found about this now. I sent you an email
    regarding all the previous english issues. Thanks for everything.

    Sintech wrote:
    > Dear Spec-chums,
    > Im very sad to announce that we had to close down our English issue
    > of SUC-Session. The Spectrum-User-Club Germany is here with a magazine
    > for almost the 25 years of the Spectrum existance. Due to the lack of
    > regular English mags we thought it might be a good idea to translate
    > our mag into English as well.
    >
    > However, we never had the big success and after 3 years we stop this
    > now. Only 3 readers currently were far too less. If you want you can
    > discuss why the mag did fail. However, our German mag will for future
    > get small summaries in English of the articles so if anybody wants to
    > know what happens in the Spectrum-World then this mag might be still
    > interesting for you even in its German version.
    >
    > Keep on Speccying
    >
    > Thomas
    >
    > www.sintech-shop.de/home/spectrum-user-club.html

+ Reply to Thread