Re: (Advert - kind of) The ZX Spectrum book is finished... - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: (Advert - kind of) The ZX Spectrum book is finished... - Sinclair ; Just to satisfy my pedantic not-so-alter ego, are the game reviews quoted in the book from the same month/year the games were released?...

  1. Re: (Advert - kind of) The ZX Spectrum book is finished...

    Just to satisfy my pedantic not-so-alter ego, are the game reviews
    quoted in the book from the same month/year the games were released?

  2. Re: (Advert - kind of) The ZX Spectrum book is finished...

    DanSolo wrote:
    > Just to satisfy my pedantic not-so-alter ego, are the game reviews
    > quoted in the book from the same month/year the games were released?

    check for yourself

    http://zxgoldenyears.com/1987sample_web.pdf

    Andrew

  3. Re: (Advert - kind of) The ZX Spectrum book is finished...

    On 2007-01-19, DanSolo wrote:

    > Just to satisfy my pedantic not-so-alter ego, are the game reviews
    > quoted in the book from the same month/year the games were released?

    Not always possible apparently as some games were reviewed months
    before they were actually released.