Re: CGC2006 - voting now live!! - Sinclair

This is a discussion on Re: CGC2006 - voting now live!! - Sinclair ; Chris Young wrote: > That's no excuse! I wrote DOND back in 2005, after seeing parts of > about two episodes and only having a vague idea of what was going on! Seems to me everybody *on* it only has ...

  1. Re: CGC2006 - voting now live!!

    Chris Young wrote:

    > That's no excuse! I wrote DOND back in 2005, after seeing parts of
    > about two episodes and only having a vague idea of what was going on!

    Seems to me everybody *on* it only has a vague idea of what's going on.

    --
    Duncan Snowden.

  2. Re: CGC2006 - voting now live!!

    Duncan Snowden wrote:
    > Chris Young wrote:
    >
    > > That's no excuse! I wrote DOND back in 2005, after seeing parts of
    > > about two episodes and only having a vague idea of what was going on!

    > Seems to me everybody *on* it only has a vague idea of what's going on.

    Clearly the ones who've come prepared with strategy and tactics must
    have some idea. (Arf.)

    Nathan
    --
    YS3 - Get your Target; Renegade remake here!
    http://www.ys3.org/

+ Reply to Thread