Hi,

This is the requirement currently open.

Position: Solaris Admin

Primary Skills:

Solaris v10 and some v9, Veritas v5 and v4 along with EMC TimeFinder
and Oracle 10g and 9i.

Veritas v5 and v4 along with EMC TimeFinder and Oracle 10g and 9i.

Ideal schedule is 3 X 12 hr shifts on Thur, Fri & Sat, 8:00am-8:00pm.
4 X 10 hrs is also possible.
Can only deploy and do sw upgrades on Fri eve and Sat until Sunday at
3:00pm because the Asian markets open up then.
Int and start: Immediately.

Rate: DOE,
Job Type: Contract,
Start Date: ASAP,
Duration: 3 Months +,
Number Of Openings: 1,
Location: Boston, MA

Respond to this requirement.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant.
Make sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

I will contact you, if I need more information.

Thanks and best regards,

Mandy Carter
Aikon Technologies Inc
3018 S. Rt 59, 124-288