Nekochan down - SGI

This is a discussion on Nekochan down - SGI ; Hi, I notice that Nekochan is rather ill. Neither the names forums.nekochan.net nor www.nekochan.net resolve using DNS. Anything we can do to help? -- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutcomputing.com/gr....sys.sgi.misc/ More information at http://www.talkaboutcomputing.com/faq.html...

  1. Nekochan down

    --
    Message posted using http://www.talkaboutcomputing.com/gr....sys.sgi.misc/
    More information at http://www.talkaboutcomputing.com/faq.html

  2. Re: Nekochan down

    On 6 Giu, 04:25, "porter2" wrote:
    > Hi, I notice that Nekochan is rather ill. Neither the names
    > forums.nekochan.net norwww.nekochan.netresolve using DNS. Anything we
    > can do to help?
    >
    > --
    > Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutcomputing.com/group/comp.sys.sgi.misc/
    > More information athttp://www.talkaboutcomputing.com/faq.html

    yes it is..
    no one know what problem occurred

    i got that mail from regan russel

    It was more like mid arvo our time...

    Even Recondas, a moderator, doesn't know:
    >Hey Regan,
    >I'm not sure what's going on at nekochan. If I do hear anything I'll drop you a line.

    Pete Plank blew a fuse and packed up the whole thing in a rage?
    Pete's Landlord causing havoc?
    Power blackouts in California?
    Domestic issues..?
    Alien abductions?

    ... The Rand corporation in conjunction with the saucer poeple, the
    CIA, KGB, Communist Party of Australia and Microsoft... in an attempt
    to eliminate the meal time of dinner...

    Regan

  3. Re: Nekochan down

    radrob@gmail.com wrote:
    > On 6 Giu, 04:25, "porter2" wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, I notice that Nekochan is rather ill. Neither the names
    >>forums.nekochan.net norwww.nekochan.netresolve using DNS. Anything we
    >>can do to help?
    >>
    >>--
    >>Message posted usinghttp://www.talkaboutcomputing.com/group/comp.sys.sgi.misc/
    >>More information athttp://www.talkaboutcomputing.com/faq.html

    > yes it is..
    > no one know what problem occurred
    >
    > i got that mail from regan russel
    >
    > It was more like mid arvo our time...
    >
    > Even Recondas, a moderator, doesn't know:
    >
    >>Hey Regan,
    >>I'm not sure what's going on at nekochan. If I do hear anything I'll drop you a line.

    > Pete Plank blew a fuse and packed up the whole thing in a rage?
    > Pete's Landlord causing havoc?
    > Power blackouts in California?
    > Domestic issues..?
    > Alien abductions?
    >
    > .. The Rand corporation in conjunction with the saucer poeple, the
    > CIA, KGB, Communist Party of Australia and Microsoft... in an attempt
    > to eliminate the meal time of dinner...
    >
    > Regan

    I only hope it comes back up, I have an SGI O2 and really enjoy the site.

+ Reply to Thread