xdm appearing instead of propper sgi login - SGI

This is a discussion on xdm appearing instead of propper sgi login - SGI ; hi i have a problem with my copy of IRIX 6.5, when i goto login it takes me to a XDM login screen instead of the proper sgi graphical login to the indigomagic desktop, please help how to get back ...

  1. xdm appearing instead of propper sgi login

    hi i have a problem with my copy of IRIX 6.5, when i goto login it
    takes me to a XDM login screen instead of the proper sgi graphical
    login to the indigomagic desktop, please help how to get back to the
    proper desktop login, thanks ed. email me at edwin_rhodes@hotmail.com
    would be great, thanks.

  2. Re: xdm appearing instead of propper sgi login

    Le Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:13:01 -0800, deus_the_programmer a écrit*:

    > hi i have a problem with my copy of IRIX 6.5, when i goto login it takes
    > me to a XDM login screen instead of the proper sgi graphical login to the
    > indigomagic desktop, please help how to get back to the proper desktop
    > login, thanks ed. email me at edwin_rhodes@hotmail.com would be great,
    > thanks.

    Use chkconfig and check that visuallogin is on.

    --
    L'Algérie était au bord du gouffre, aujourd'hui elle a fait un grand pas
    en avant.

+ Reply to Thread