is there a difference in memory type between O2 R5K & R12K? - SGI

This is a discussion on is there a difference in memory type between O2 R5K & R12K? - SGI ; Hi, I'm looking at ebay and there are a bunch of O2 512MB kits for sale. These are said to be pulled of O2 R10K... I have an O2 R5K and was wondering if it was the same type or ...

  1. is there a difference in memory type between O2 R5K & R12K?

    Hi,
    I'm looking at ebay and there are a bunch of O2 512MB kits for sale. These are said to be pulled of O2 R10K...
    I have an O2 R5K and was wondering if it was the same type or not...
    Thanks in advance for the help

  2. Re: is there a difference in memory type between O2 R5K & R12K?

    On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 16:31:29 GMT, UNIX Musuem wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I'm looking at ebay and there are a bunch of O2 512MB kits for sale. These are said to be pulled of O2 R10K...
    >I have an O2 R5K and was wondering if it was the same type or not...

    It's the same.

+ Reply to Thread