I have a 1600sw connected to a PC via the Number Nine Rev IV video
card. The PC is running XP and I have succesfully installed the SGI
Win2k driver with HawkEye support. I have used HawkEye to adjust the
monitor.

The problem I have is a sort of flicker. It is not exactly the type
of flicker you might see on an older CRT, but more like the brightness is
varying. This problem is there right from the time the PC is POSTing
as well as in Windows, so it cannot be Windows.

Does anyone know what this problem is or perhaps a solution?
Thanks