I am ignoring Joe Smith... - SGI

This is a discussion on I am ignoring Joe Smith... - SGI ; from now on. Classic troll. If you want his noise to go away, join me. Doug...

  1. I am ignoring Joe Smith...

    from now on.

    Classic troll. If you want his noise to go away, join me.

    Doug

  2. Re: I am ignoring Joe Smith...

    > Classic troll. If you want his noise to go away, join me.

    Good for you.

  3. Re: I am ignoring Joe Smith...

    joe smith wrote:

    > > Classic troll. If you want his noise to go away, join me.

    > Good for you.

    i want more linux!

  4. Re: I am ignoring Joe Smith...

    > i want more linux!

    I am planning a weekly newsletter, "Mr. Smith Weekly", where I will be
    posting my opinions on various interestings topics about IRIX and SGI
    hardware. The first issue should be out when you are reading this.

  5. Re: I am ignoring Joe Smith...

    joe smith wrote:

    > > i want more linux!

    > I am planning a weekly newsletter, "Mr. Smith Weekly", where I will be
    > posting my opinions on various interestings topics about IRIX and SGI
    > hardware. The first issue should be out when you are reading this.

    fantastic, maybe you can interview some of the more interesting usenut's
    like pekman! or japhy ryder!

+ Reply to Thread