I previously had a rad1 card made by psitech in my Origin200. It worked
really nice till I upgraded to 6.5.19 I believe, somewhere between there and
my previous version of 6.5.12 something was rewritten and the drivers from
psitech no longer worked, and they didn't wish to rewrite the drivers from
my discussions with them. So as long as you can stay below whatever the
current supported OS patch version is they work really nice. I'm not sure
how well it works with any OpenGL software, but for my uses it worked well.

Kenny Coffman

Prepress Systems Administrator

Nevada Color Litho

(phone) (702) 851-3216