Re: SGI's, Free to a good home (Virginia, USA) - SGI

This is a discussion on Re: SGI's, Free to a good home (Virginia, USA) - SGI ; alex@posixnap.net (Alex J. Avriette) wrote in message news: ... > > I'm going to be moving in April, and I have (literally) about a ton of > hardware I'd like to shed before then. I will gladly give the > ...

  1. Re: SGI's, Free to a good home (Virginia, USA)

    alex@posixnap.net (Alex J. Avriette) wrote in message news:<4062684b.0402151948.4978904@posting.google.com>...

    > I'm going to be moving in April, and I have (literally) about a ton of
    > hardware I'd like to shed before then. I will gladly give the
    > following to whomever would like them:
    >
    > An SGI Crimson, R4400/150. 256mb of ram. VGXT Graphics.
    > An SGI Power Series, with Crimson guts. R4400/150. 128mb of ram. VGXT
    > graphics.
    >
    > Both of these beasts weigh about 150lbs and are the size of a minibar.
    >
    > These machines are located in Arlington, VA. That makes them local to
    > MD, DC, WV, VA, and NC. My car is a Buick. I cannot move any of these
    > in my car, you'll have to come to me.
    > I will poll the group every couple days.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > alex

    You must have one heck of an electricity bill. . If you still have
    this equipment, I would be happy to give it a good home, can pick up,
    and would be happy to give you fair $.

    Give me a call at work 240 497-3000 or email me telcom_sage AT yahoo
    DOT com.
    I've tried email, but I don't think it's getting through.

    thanks
    Brian Leair

  2. Re: SGI's, Free to a good home (Virginia, USA)

    telcom_sage@yahoo.com (Brian Leair) wrote in message news:...
    > alex@posixnap.net (Alex J. Avriette) wrote in message news:<4062684b.0402151948.4978904@posting.google.com>...
    > >
    > > I'm going to be moving in April, and I have (literally) about a ton of
    > > hardware I'd like to shed before then. I will gladly give the
    > > following to whomever would like them:

    > You must have one heck of an electricity bill. . If you still have
    > this equipment, I would be happy to give it a good home, can pick up,
    > and would be happy to give you fair $.
    >
    > Give me a call at work 240 497-3000 or email me telcom_sage AT yahoo
    > DOT com.
    > I've tried email, but I don't think it's getting through.
    >
    > thanks
    > Brian Leair

    Yes, I tried emailing his as well but have heard nothing back. I
    wouldn't mind one of the Crimsons or the Sparc with the quad Ross
    CPU's

    Jeff

+ Reply to Thread