Thanks for the link to the thread. I guess this is more or less normal
which
is disapointing because this really bothers me. It's a very bad flaw
IMO in an otherwise perfect display. If anyone has ever figured out a
functional workaround I would appreciate you posting your successes,
failures or suggestions.