Have you seen how these sub-one-cent companies take off on
Good News? For the past two months, every one we have
brought you has shown Amazing Appreciation.

At such a low price even the smallest Gain means a
Significant Percentage Return.

We called (P)(P)(T)(L) as one to watch on Friday because of a
Highly Anticipated Report from the Field. It moved up 13%
on Friday and the news isn't even out yet. Just wait till
word hits the street!

On second thought, Don't Wait!

Company (P)remium (P)e(T)ro(L)eum (P)(P)(T)(L)

Current $0.0085 (+13%)
Target $0.0450 (a FIVE bagger!)

At this time (P)(P)(T)(L) has a number of Surveys and Drilling
projects in progress. We have heard that a Major Discovery
has been made, and recommend our readers capitalize on this
Opportunity right away!

HEADLINES
Ahmadinejad: Pardon for UK sailors
All Smith scrips by one doctor
McCain, Giuliani tied in poll of New Hampshire GOP
Dobbs: We're on a 'fast track' to bad trade policy
Bush appoints ambassador
Records: Smith drugs all prescribed by 1 doctor