----=_NextPart_01E6DFA8_2510174B_01C9F258.D84EF1C0

MR. MARION HURDSON
Email: marionhurdson@yahoo.com =20
=20
RE: CLAIM UNCLAIMED LOTTERY PRIZE.
=20
I am a staff of UK National Lottery, whose duty is to collate/compute pur=
chased, paid and unclaimed lottery tickets before and after each draw. In=
the course of my duty, I discover a ticket number that won Nine million =
three hundred and eighty two thousand four hundred and ninety six pounds =
(=A39,382,496.00) from the =91=91Lotto draw=92=92 held in 2004, and ever =
since nobody has come forward to make claims.
=20
My reason for contacting you is that I want you to stand out to the lotte=
ry company as the player / winner of the prize. By presenting the ticket =
information to the company you would be entitled to the winning prize of =
the =A39,382,496.00 automatically.=20
=20
NOTE THE FOLLOWING;
1. You have not won a lottery prize; I have contacted you in good faith f=
or us to claim the prize without the knowledge of the lottery company.=20
2. I=92ve the ticket complete information (duplicate copy of the ticket, =
the retail store name and address the ticket was purchased)
3. Have contacted you in good faith for us to claim the prize, without th=
e knowledge of the Lottery Company.
4. As staff of the company my direct involvement should not be mention in=
the process of making the claim, but I=92ll direct /conduct you on how t=
o apply for prize in accordance to the UK National lottery claim policy f=
or lost and found ticket information.
5. On your acceptance to claim the prize, am willing to share the winning=
prize with you on a 50 =96 50 bases (=A34,691,248.00 for each of us)
6. If interested in working with me, please contact me by phone, fax or e=
mail state above. my email: marionhurdson@yahoo.com
=20
Most importantly: If I/we do not claim this winning prize, it will automa=
tically be forfeited and be transferred to the National Lottery Distribut=
ion Fund or the Olympic Lottery Distribution Fund, (AS THE COMPANY MAKES =
US/GENERAL PUBLIC BELIEVE), but you and I know that the funds eventually =
finds its way to the company=92s shareholders private pocket directly or =
indirectly over time.
=20
Yours truly,
MR. MARION HURDSON
Email: marionhurdson@yahoo.com=20

----=_NextPart_01E6DFA8_2510174B_01C9F258.D84EF1C0

-1252">

MR. MARIO=
HURDSON
Email:
href=3D"http://us.f625.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=3Dmarionhurdson@yahoo=
..com"
target=3D_blank rel=3Dnofollow>marionhurdson@yahoo.com NT> size=3D3>

style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Trebuchet MS'">RE:  CLAIM =
UNCLAIMED
LOTTERY PRIZE
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Trebuchet MS'">.
=
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Trebuchet MS'">
I am a sta=
ff of id=3Dlw_1168362382_0 style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">UK
> National

Lottery, whose duty is to collate/compute purchased, paid and unclaimed l=
ottery
tickets before and after each draw. In the course of my duty, I discover =
ticket number that won Nine million three hundred and eighty two thousand=
four
hundred and ninety six pounds (=A39,382,496.00) from the =91=91Lotto draw=
=92=92 held in
2004, and ever since nobody has come forward to make claims.

>My

reason for contacting you is that I want you to stand out to the lottery =
company
as the player / winner of the prize. By presenting the ticket information=
to the
company you would be entitled to the winning prize of the =A39,382,496.00
automatically.

NOTE THE FOLLOWING;
1. You have not won a
lottery prize; I have contacted you in good faith for us to claim the pri=
ze
without the knowledge of the lottery company.
2. I=92ve the ticket co=
mplete
information (duplicate copy of the ticket, the retail store name and addr=
ess the
ticket was purchased)
3. Have contacted you in good faith for us to cl=
aim the
prize, without the knowledge of the Lottery Company.
4. As staff of th=
company my direct involvement should not be mention in the process of mak=
ing the
claim, but I=92ll direct /conduct you on how to apply for prize in accord=
ance to
the ">UK
National lottery claim policy for lost and found ticket information.
5=
.. On
your acceptance to claim the prize, am willing to share the winning prize=
with
you on a 50 =96 50 bases (=A34,691,248.00 for each of us)
6. If intere=
sted in
working with me, please contact me by phone, fax or email state
above. et MS'">
my email:
target=3D_blank rel=3Dnofollow> style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt">marionhurdson@yahoo.com