Two 175MhZ O2 machines (128Meg RAM in 4 sticks) - one has seized CD
drive, the other seems to be OK - both have 2 drive sleds, but no
drives, and obviously no Operating System - also a GDM17-E11 monitor
(complete with 13W3 to VGA Adapter.

It'd be a shame for them to go to the skip, but I'm not prepared to pay
the asking price for an OS (disk aren't a problem, obviously).

Located in the Liverpool area, sensible offers are invited (buyer to
collect)
--
"I used to think the brain was the most fascinating part of the body. Then I
thought, "Look what's telling me that." - Emo Phillips