------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C7058B.1862F540

------=_NextPart_001_0019_01C7058B.1862F540

Alternative Version: Be thankful of what youve got. The value of ANYTHING i=
s determined by the agreement of only two people. Don't put all your eggs i=
n one basket. Interpretation: A person who is active will not grow stale. V=
ariant: Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remov=
e all doubt.
Handsome is as handsome does. There is no 'I' in TEAM, But there is an I in=
Win A 1000 miles journey starts with a single step
Give the Devil his due. Rolling stone gathers no moss. There is no 'I' in T=
EAM Try not to become a man of success but a man of value.
God blesses a drunk. Salvage Something From Every Setback. - R Sankaranaray=
anan Many a mickle makes a muckle Variant for slow risers: The early worm g=
ets eaten by the birds. The problem with alcohol is sobriety. No man is con=
tent with his lot.
God is a living God. Forewarned is forearmed. Why have a dog and bark yours=
elf? The truth shall set you free, or The truth will set you free.
It's a cracked pitcher that goes longest to the well. God is a living God. =
Possible Interpretation: A need kept a secret will never be addressed. Poss=
ible Interpretation: Someone who is good at everything is not outstandingly=
good at anything. It's a poor job that can't stand at least one supervisor=