Relaxing Game on IRIX 5.3... Does anyone remember? - SGI

This is a discussion on Relaxing Game on IRIX 5.3... Does anyone remember? - SGI ; I know it was more than 12 years ago but maybe one of you might rember. There was a relaxing game on one of the HotMix CDs for IRIX 5.3. In the game, there were a lot of floating patches ...

  1. Relaxing Game on IRIX 5.3... Does anyone remember?

    I know it was more than 12 years ago but maybe one of you might rember.
    There was a relaxing game on one of the HotMix CDs for IRIX 5.3.
    In the game, there were a lot of floating patches and one had to jump
    from one to the other. It had nice music and a very calming way of
    flying.
    It had no real goal, just to calm you down...
    Does anyone know the name of this game?

    Steve

  2. Re: Relaxing Game on IRIX 5.3... Does anyone remember?

    In article <1157377016.182305.6950@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.co m>,
    wrote:
    >I know it was more than 12 years ago but maybe one of you might rember.
    >There was a relaxing game on one of the HotMix CDs for IRIX 5.3.
    >In the game, there were a lot of floating patches and one had to jump
    >from one to the other.

    "Enlightenment" if I recall correctly.

  3. Re: Relaxing Game on IRIX 5.3... Does anyone remember?

    In article ,
    roberson@hushmail.com (Walter Roberson) wrote:

    > In article <1157377016.182305.6950@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.co m>,
    > wrote:
    > >I know it was more than 12 years ago but maybe one of you might rember.
    > >There was a relaxing game on one of the HotMix CDs for IRIX 5.3.
    > >In the game, there were a lot of floating patches and one had to jump
    > >from one to the other.

    > "Enlightenment" if I recall correctly.

    Tranquility: now available for Macintosh

  4. Re: Relaxing Game on IRIX 5.3... Does anyone remember?

    Daniel Knappe wrote:

    > Tranquility: now available for Macintosh

    Cool! Thanks!
    It also exists as Windows version, so everyone can relax now :-)
    IMHO the SGI version was nicer... as with many other IRIX things.

+ Reply to Thread