FO SGI 320 vws (UK) pickup only - SGI

This is a discussion on FO SGI 320 vws (UK) pickup only - SGI ; Hello All, I have an SGI 320 visual workstation here running windows 2000 sp4 (no coa ... I installed the win 2000 for testing purposes) I do have a NT workstation disk with Compaq booklet and coa attached but have ...

  1. FO SGI 320 vws (UK) pickup only

    Hello All,

    I have an SGI 320 visual workstation here running windows 2000 sp4 (no coa
    ... I installed the win 2000 for testing purposes) I do have a NT workstation
    disk with Compaq booklet and coa attached but have not loaded that. The
    computer is running fine on the windows 2000 and I have connected to the
    interenet using the onboard lan. The usb's both work fine and I have fitted
    a sound card which is working well.

    Specs as below :-

    Case is in good cosmetic condition
    Dual 450mhz Katmai cpu's .. the vrm is one of the later ones which
    apparently will allow upgrade to dual 1ghz cpu's
    Cobalt chipset motherboard
    30gb seagate hard drive
    PCI soundcard
    256mb ram (6 slots populated and 6 slots empty)
    Onboard shared graphics
    24x cd rom
    Floppy drive
    USB Keyboard (will take a psu2 mouse plugged into keyboard)
    USB mouse

    If anyone is interested in making me an offer please feel free to do so.
    Please note this is for pickup only.
    If you require further information please e.mail me

    Thanks in advance
    Regards
    Dave (swat thefly to reply by e.mail)

  2. Re: FO SGI 320 vws (UK) pickup only

    Many apologies for double posting my newsreader said the message had failed
    Regards
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread