Which is the newest Version I'm able to install on my SGI Indigo2 - SGI

This is a discussion on Which is the newest Version I'm able to install on my SGI Indigo2 - SGI ; Hi - i hope you'll be able to help me I became 2 Indigo2 machines from a friend of me now installed is there IRIX 6.2 I knew not much about this machin cause I'm new with this type of ...

  1. Which is the newest Version I'm able to install on my SGI Indigo2

    Hi - i hope you'll be able to help me

    I became 2 Indigo2 machines from a friend of me
    now installed is there IRIX 6.2

    I knew not much about this machin cause I'm new
    with this type of machines - but I worked also with
    SUN and other rare stuff - I only knew that it has
    an 4400 CPU.

    My Question is - which is the newest version of
    IRIX 6.5.x I'm able to install on this machine ??

    thanks for your help
    Hans-Jo

  2. Re: Which is the newest Version I'm able to install on my SGI Indigo2

    In article <1147891858.746438.69150@j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>,
    Hans-Jo wrote:
    >I became 2 Indigo2 machines from a friend of me
    >now installed is there IRIX 6.2

    >I only knew that it has an 4400 CPU.

    >My Question is - which is the newest version of
    >IRIX 6.5.x I'm able to install on this machine ??

    6.5.22

  3. Re: Which is the newest Version I'm able to install on my SGI Indigo2

    Walter Roberson wrote:

    > In article <1147891858.746438.69150@j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>,
    > Hans-Jo wrote:
    >>I became 2 Indigo2 machines from a friend of me
    >>now installed is there IRIX 6.2

    >>I only knew that it has an 4400 CPU.

    >>My Question is - which is the newest version of
    >>IRIX 6.5.x I'm able to install on this machine ??

    > 6.5.22

    I just noticed your email address as I noted your response. Jokingly, your
    response outh to have been like this: 6.5.22 Shhhhh!

    People Against Corruption * Right Always Triumphs
    Website: http://sarnia.selfip.org

  4. Re: Which is the newest Version I'm able to install on my SGI Indigo2

    AlbaClause wrote:

    > Walter Roberson wrote:
    >
    >> In article <1147891858.746438.69150@j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.c om>,
    >> Hans-Jo wrote:
    >>>I became 2 Indigo2 machines from a friend of me
    >>>now installed is there IRIX 6.2

    >>>I only knew that it has an 4400 CPU.

    >>>My Question is - which is the newest version of
    >>>IRIX 6.5.x I'm able to install on this machine ??

    >> 6.5.22

    > I just noticed your email address as I noted your response. Jokingly,
    > your
    > response outh to have been like this: 6.5.22 Shhhhh!

    Ooops, that should have been "ought" and not "outh".
    People Against Corruption * Right Always Triumphs
    Website: http://sarnia.selfip.org

+ Reply to Thread