copy IRIX cd with WindowsXP. - SGI

This is a discussion on copy IRIX cd with WindowsXP. - SGI ; i just got an Octane without a CD drive. i want to do a network install. anyway to copy the IRIX install to a Windows filesystem for bootp/tftp install? I tried several ways of mounting the CD in windows but ...

  1. copy IRIX cd with WindowsXP.

    i just got an Octane without a CD drive. i want to do a network
    install. anyway to copy the IRIX install to a Windows filesystem for
    bootp/tftp install? I tried several ways of mounting the CD in windows
    but cant get it working.

  2. Re: copy IRIX cd with WindowsXP.

    alatteri@gmail.com wrote:
    : i just got an Octane without a CD drive. i want to do a network
    : install. anyway to copy the IRIX install to a Windows filesystem for
    : bootp/tftp install? I tried several ways of mounting the CD in windows
    : but cant get it working.

    You could try winefssh.exe from

    --
    PGP and other useless info at \