Freeware question - SGI

This is a discussion on Freeware question - SGI ; Hi, Have SGI stopped supporting the freeware releases, most recent seems to be May 2004. Alternatly does anyone know if there is a more recent gcc release for the SGI current version I have is 3.3, which is 2003 acording ...

  1. Freeware question

    Hi,

    Have SGI stopped supporting the freeware releases, most recent seems to be
    May 2004. Alternatly does anyone know if there is a more recent gcc release
    for the SGI current version I have is 3.3, which is 2003 acording to
    gcc --version

    Phill.

  2. Re: Freeware question

    Phill Harvey-Smith wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Have SGI stopped supporting the freeware releases, most recent seems to be
    > May 2004. Alternatly does anyone know if there is a more recent gcc release
    > for the SGI current version I have is 3.3, which is 2003 acording to
    > gcc --version
    >
    > Phill.

    I appears so, sadly...
    However, the good folks at nekochan.net are releasing up to date