Recently upgraded to 6.5.27 and subsequently discovered, that when I
try to convert a .mov-file to another one with MediaConvert this is not
executed, but rather results in a 'SGI Movie Library error' with the
console mumbling nicely: 'Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a
widget not on the list'. I also have trouble with Moviemaker, insisting
on not keeping the name of a file when I put it the bin of Moviemaker.
The file itself stays unharmed but the name changes to some of the
names in the directory, where it originates from.
The question is how to remedy this. Clearly it is not problem
concerning movie-format or decoder.

AvS