how to see all #defines in MIPSPro 7.3 CC - SGI

This is a discussion on how to see all #defines in MIPSPro 7.3 CC - SGI ; I cant find out what option to use so I can see all predefined #defines...

  1. how to see all #defines in MIPSPro 7.3 CC

    I cant find out what option to use so I can see all predefined #defines

  2. Re: how to see all #defines in MIPSPro 7.3 CC

    w3st wrote:
    > I cant find out what option to use so I can see all predefined #defines

    Don't know whether they are properly defined some place, but you can
    always try:

    cc -v ~/bla.c

    Cheers,
    Markus