Article on SGI in French - SGI

This is a discussion on Article on SGI in French - SGI ; Hello, Sorry if this is definitely not the right place to post this... I just posted an article in French about SGI... Basically, it targets the Mac community that is not very aware of anything else expect their own world. ...

  1. Article on SGI in French

    Hello,

    Sorry if this is definitely not the right place to post this...

    I just posted an article in French about SGI... Basically, it
    targets the Mac community that is not very aware of anything
    else expect their own world.

    The goal is simply to give an overview (not the complete
    odyssey) of the company like what they've done in the past,
    present and future (not very positive).

    Sorry again if this is not the right place to "advert" this kind
    of thing.

  2. Re: Article on SGI in French

    Le Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:33:21 +0200, ToTheEnd a écrit*:

    > Sorry if this is definitely not the right place to post this...
    >
    > I just posted an article in French about SGI... Basically, it targets the
    > Mac community that is not very aware of anything else expect their own
    > world.

    WHat about a link to this article ? :=)

    --
    In girum imus nocte ecce et consumimur igni

  3. Re: Article on SGI in French

    I noticed this stupid mistake but didn't react as the intersed seemed low...

    However, sorry for that, here is the link:

    http://www.cuk.ch/articles.php?unique=702

    Have a good read.

    >>> Emmanuel Florac 19.08.2005 22:07:48 >>>

    Le Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:33:21 +0200, ToTheEnd a *crit*:

    > Sorry if this is definitely not the right place to post this...
    >
    > I just posted an article in French about SGI... Basically, it targets the
    > Mac community that is not very aware of anything else expect their own
    > world.

    WHat about a link to this article ? :=)

    --
    In girum imus nocte ecce et consumimur igni

+ Reply to Thread