How to Convert MPG file to BMP or TIF frames - SGI

This is a discussion on How to Convert MPG file to BMP or TIF frames - SGI ; Dear All, I have just started using imagemagick. I am using Windows. Could any one please tell me how can I convert MPG files to BMP oR TIF frames using imagemagick command line. Gullu...

  1. How to Convert MPG file to BMP or TIF frames

    Dear All,

    I have just started using imagemagick. I am using Windows. Could any
    one please tell me how can I convert MPG files to BMP oR TIF frames
    using imagemagick command line.

    Gullu

  2. Re: How to Convert MPG file to BMP or TIF frames

    gullu wrote:
    > I have just started using imagemagick. I am using Windows. Could any
    > one please tell me how can I convert MPG files to BMP oR TIF frames
    > using imagemagick command line.

    Why use imagemagick for this though? Couldn't you use mplayer or ffmpeg
    instead? Or just mediaconvert?

    More than that though, if you're using Windows, why post to an SGI
    newsgroup? Or are you using a 320 system or ZX10?

    Ian.

+ Reply to Thread