Dear Sir,
Reply To:lioudmila_yukosoil@yahoo.co.in
INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:
I am Ms. Lioudmila Kimaeve. and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the
former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief from him to ask for your partnership in
re-profiling funds in a private bank investment portfolio in Western Euro=
pe.

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me to be
used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal with my=

boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have been deposited with a s=
trong
Firm in UK, where the final crediting is expected to be carried out.
While I was on the process, My Boss got arrested for his involvement on p=
oliticsin
financing the leading and opposing
political parties (the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Y=
abloko,
a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses tr=
eat
to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president. You can c=
atch
more of the story on this

http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html This is a legitimate=

transaction. You will be paid 2% of the
portfolio investment value as your "management fees". If you are interest=
ed,
please write back to me via my private E-mail and provide I with your con=
fidential
telephone number, fax number and email address and I will provide further=

details and
if you are satisfied I can proceed with the instructions. Please I can no=
afford any political problems because of recent
events in Russia. So I will advice you keep this to yourself.
Finally, please note that this must be concluded within reasonable time f=
rame
therefore your prompt reply is essential,
Write me back.
I look forward to it.

Best Regards,

Ms. Lioudmila Kimaeve

Book yourself something to look forward to in 2005.
Cheap flights - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/flights/
Bargain holidays - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/travel/holidays/