How to include fortran code using "include" statement with f77 - SGI

This is a discussion on How to include fortran code using "include" statement with f77 - SGI ; Hello, I am porting fortran 77 code from Linux to SGI. How do I port the following code: include 'file.f' Thank you, Christopher Lusardi...

  1. How to include fortran code using "include" statement with f77

    Hello,

    I am porting fortran 77 code from Linux to SGI. How do I port the
    following code:
    include 'file.f'

    Thank you,
    Christopher Lusardi

  2. Re: How to include fortran code using "include" statement with f77

    On 12 May 2005 12:40:14 -0700, wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am porting fortran 77 code from Linux to SGI. How do I port the
    > following code:
    > include 'file.f'
    >
    > Thank you,
    > Christopher Lusardi

    Hi Christopher,

    IIRC its the same line in C and C++

    #include "file.f"

    at least it works with the MipsPro 7.3.1.3 compilers

    Cheers Volker

    --
    Volker Enderlein

+ Reply to Thread