O2 R5k Irix 6.5.1CD installation problem, fx.ARCS doesn't load - SGI

This is a discussion on O2 R5k Irix 6.5.1CD installation problem, fx.ARCS doesn't load - SGI ; Hello, similar threads do seem to come up a lot, my apologies for not having found "my" solution yet. I've got myself an O2 to toy around with, and as the previous owner wiped the scsi, there's also a 10 ...

  1. O2 R5k Irix 6.5.1CD installation problem, fx.ARCS doesn't load

    Hello,