Java 1.5 for Irix 6.5 - SGI

This is a discussion on Java 1.5 for Irix 6.5 - SGI ; My searches for a JRE 1.5 for Irix 6.5 have been futile. 1.5 was released by Sun in September 2004. How long does SGI lag behind in getting a JRE out? I'm new to Java on the SGI...does anyone know ...

  1. Java 1.5 for Irix 6.5

    My searches for a JRE 1.5 for Irix 6.5 have been futile. 1.5 was
    released by Sun in September 2004. How long does SGI lag behind in
    getting a JRE out? I'm new to Java on the SGI...does anyone know more
    about this?

    thanks,
    Jeff

  2. Re: Java 1.5 for Irix 6.5

    jeff.lyons@ngc.com wrote:
    > My searches for a JRE 1.5 for Irix 6.5 have been futile. 1.5 was
    > released by Sun in September 2004. How long does SGI lag behind in
    > getting a JRE out? I'm new to Java on the SGI...does anyone know more
    > about this?

    I'm afraid we're stuck at 1.4.1_06 which came out in April 2004...

+ Reply to Thread