amaya web browser on irix - SGI

This is a discussion on amaya web browser on irix - SGI ; hello, just wanted to mention that amaya web browser runs very fast on irix. it doesnt quite qupport all the new fangled CSS stuff but it definitely is a worthy install for anyone needing to browse http stuff on irix. ...

  1. amaya web browser on irix

    hello,
    just wanted to mention that amaya web browser runs very fast on irix. it
    doesnt quite qupport all the new fangled CSS stuff but it definitely is
    a worthy install for anyone needing to browse http stuff on irix.

    ovrnout
    r15k

  2. Re: amaya web browser on irix

    r15k wrote:
    > hello,
    > just wanted to mention that amaya web browser runs very fast on irix. it
    > doesnt quite qupport all the new fangled CSS stuff but it definitely is
    > a worthy install for anyone needing to browse http stuff on irix.
    >
    > ovrnout
    > r15k

    Sounds cool... could you post info on where you got it from? I might want to give it a look-see.

    -chris

    --
    Chris Jones
    (to email me, just take out the NOSPAM)

    Under US Code Title 47, Sec.227(b)(1)(C), Sec.227(a)(2)(B)
    This email address may not be added to any commercial mail list with out
    my permission. Violation of my privacy with advertising or SPAM will
    result in a suit for a MINIMUM of $500 damages/incident, $1500 for repeats.

  3. Re: amaya web browser on irix

    Chris Jones wrote:
    > r15k wrote:
    > > hello,
    > > just wanted to mention that amaya web browser runs very fast on irix. it
    > > doesnt quite qupport all the new fangled CSS stuff but it definitely is
    > > a worthy install for anyone needing to browse http stuff on irix.
    > >
    > > ovrnout
    > > r15k

    > Sounds cool... could you post info on where you got it from? I might
    > want to give it a look-see.

    I found it here:

    http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

    Toni
    --
    I am root. If you see me laughing you better have a backup.

+ Reply to Thread