Hardware that is compatible with SGI workstations, is there any list? - SGI

This is a discussion on Hardware that is compatible with SGI workstations, is there any list? - SGI ; Hello people Is there any list of hardware that works with SGI workstations? I am interested in knowing which, if any, CD-RW drives and modems work. []s -- ..:: Evanescence ::. Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil POR FAVOR VOTE NULO - ...

  1. Hardware that is compatible with SGI workstations, is there any list?

    --
    ..:: Evanescence ::. Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
    POR FAVOR VOTE NULO - PLEASE VOTE 'NULL'

  2. Re: Hardware that is compatible with SGI workstations, is there anylist?

    ..:: Evanescence ::. wrote:
    > Hello people
    >
    > Is there any list of hardware that works with SGI workstations?
    >
    > I am interested in knowing which, if any, CD-RW drives and modems work.

    see

    http://www.vigyan.com/~blbates/sgi/index.html

  3. Re: Hardware that is compatible with SGI workstations, is there any list?

    Rainer Latka ( 30/08/2004 / 13:15:44 ) to comp.sys.sgi.misc:

    > see
    >
    > http://www.vigyan.com/~blbates/sgi/index.html

    Thank you. !

    []s
    --
    ..:: Evanescence ::. Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
    "My wounds cry for the grave,

+ Reply to Thread