winterm/xwsh overlay usage - SGI

This is a discussion on winterm/xwsh overlay usage - SGI ; How can I tell winterm/xwsh not to use the overlay planes for the right button popup menu. I found resources to tell the window manager (4Dwm) and the toolchest not to use them but winterm is still using them. Any ...

  1. winterm/xwsh overlay usage

    How can I tell winterm/xwsh not to use the overlay planes for the right
    button popup menu. I found resources to tell the window manager (4Dwm) and
    the toolchest not to use them but winterm is still using them.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    fla.

  2. Re: winterm/xwsh overlay usage

    francois and min wrote:

    > How can I tell winterm/xwsh not to use the overlay planes for the right
    > button popup menu. I found resources to tell the window manager (4Dwm) and
    > the toolchest not to use them but winterm is still using them.
    >
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Same thing -- those programs also have app-defaults files.

    --
    Alexis Cousein Senior Systems Engineer
    alexis@sgi.com SGI/Silicon Graphics Brussels

    Nobody Expects the Belgian Inquisition!