cdrom drive ejects during bootup - SGI

This is a discussion on cdrom drive ejects during bootup - SGI ; Hello to all, I have a problem that during the bootup of my O2, the CD-rom drive automatically opens. Does anyone of you know how I can stop this action. Your help is appreciated?? Regards Paul...

  1. cdrom drive ejects during bootup

    Hello to all,

    I have a problem that during the bootup of my O2, the CD-rom drive
    automatically opens. Does anyone of you know how I can stop this action.

    Your help is appreciated??

    Regards
    Paul

  2. Re: cdrom drive ejects during bootup

    Le Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:18:39 +0100, Paul Groen écrivait:

    > I have a problem that during the bootup of my O2, the CD-rom drive
    > automatically opens. Does anyone of you know how I can stop this action.

    This is a FAQ. Your CD drive is dead, you'll have to change it...

    --
    In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.

+ Reply to Thread