Still looking for drivers for IMPACT Compression with 6.2. Need V2.1 DM bundle... - SGI

This is a discussion on Still looking for drivers for IMPACT Compression with 6.2. Need V2.1 DM bundle... - SGI ; Dear All, (Thanks to Pete Plank!) I've established that the Video Treiber page never actually had the 6.2 IMPCOM drivers available for download (50MB file size limit), but at least I now know what I'm looking for. Does anyone have ...

  1. Still looking for drivers for IMPACT Compression with 6.2. Need V2.1 DM bundle...

    Dear All,

    (Thanks to Pete Plank!)

    I've established that the Video Treiber page never actually had the 6.2
    IMPCOM drivers available for download (50MB file size limit), but at
    least I now know what I'm looking for.

    Does anyone have the software product called IMPACT Digital Media 2.1?
    The bundle should be about 89MB. Note that this is very different from
    the 2.0 download for non-IMPACT-10000 systems which was only about 3MB.

    Similarly, I'm also looking for 'Galileo 6.2 with IMPACT 10000', which
    was about 68MB.

    I would be most grateful if someone could put them up for ftp, or I
    can provide an ftp access address, or post a CDR, etc.

    Cheers!

    Ian.

    SGI Depot: http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/advert/ian.html
    Email: mapesdhs@yahoo.com
    Backup email (send copy to this too): im011f3554@blueyonder.co.uk
    Home: +44 (0)131 477 1142 (best to call this number first)
    Mobile: 07743 495403 (usually off; leave a message and I'll call back)

    SGI/Future Technology/N64: http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/
    Doom Help Service (DHS): http://www.gamers.org/dhs/

  2. Re: Still looking for drivers for IMPACT Compression with 6.2. Need V2.1 DM bundle...

    mapesdhs@yahoo.com (Ian Mapleson) wrote in message news:...
    > Does anyone have the software product called IMPACT Digital Media 2.1?
    > The bundle should be about 89MB. Note that this is very different from
    > the 2.0 download for non-IMPACT-10000 systems which was only about 3MB.

    Excellent - I take it you've settled down in the Frozen North now
    then? :-)

    I'm having a clear out this weekend - got a stack of around 80 old CDs
    - I remember seeing at least one of those.

    I'll drop you an email with what I find.

    Cheers,
    TOM

  3. Re: Still looking for drivers for IMPACT Compression with 6.2. Need V2.1 DM bundle...

    tom@siliconbunny.com (Tom Kranz) wrote:
    > Excellent - I take it you've settled down in the Frozen North now
    > then? :-)

    Yup! The canal was frozen today. Not snowing though thank grud.

    > I'm having a clear out this weekend - got a stack of around 80 old CDs
    > - I remember seeing at least one of those.
    >
    > I'll drop you an email with what I find.

    Cool! Thanks muchos!! 8)

    Ian.

+ Reply to Thread