--WC_MAIL_PaRt_BoUnDaRy_05151998

We offer reliable bulk email friendly web hosting services

We offer reliable bulk email friendly web
hosting
services. You can now have the

peace of mind knowing that your web site is secure during your email
marketing

campaigns.

Bullet-Proof Web Hosting 100% Guaranteed! We guarantee that your site will
be

99% uptime.

We also offer Bullet-Proof dedicated server:

Two IPs

512MB RAM DDR

PIIII CPU

36 GB SCSI

Intel 82559 LAN /(2U)

Unlimited Data Transfer

Linux/Windows/FreeBSD

Three
IPs

1024MB RAM DDR

PIIII / Two CPU

72 GB SCSI

Intel 82559 LAN /(2U)

Unlimited Data Transfer

Linux/Windows/FreeBSD

Dynamic
IP

1024MB RAM DDR

PIIII / Two CPU

72 GB SCSI

Intel 82559 LAN /(2U)

Unlimited Data Transfer

Linux/Windows/FreeBSD

Price: No
setup
fee

          US$
599.00/month
Price: No
setup
fee

          US$
799.00/month
Price: No
setup
fee

          US$
999.00/month

Allowed Usage

You can use the server for any of the following:

Direct Bulk Mailing or Proxy Mailing

Web Site Hosting

Proxy, Relay or Port Scanning

We can supply Targeted Email Addresses according to your requirements, and

send out Targeted Emails for you. For more information, please contact us
by

href="mailto:ContactHosting@tom.com;Vikas@eyou.com">ContactHosting@tom.com Or Vikas@eyou.com

It will be our pleasure to do business with you.

PS: Please do not reply to this e-mail. Contact us by href="mailto:ContactHosting@tom.com">ContactHosting@tom.com

Thanks!

Mr Bell

Support
Teams

Receiving this email because you registered to receive special offers from
us.

Please click here to unscbscirbe: href="mailto:lylist@yahoo.com?subject=take">llylist@yahoo.com?subject=take-off

sIwZcBfXpNFvaHm
--WC_MAIL_PaRt_BoUnDaRy_05151998--