WTB SCSI terminator - SGI

This is a discussion on WTB SCSI terminator - SGI ; Hi Everyone, Does anyone know a good place to get terminators in the US? I looked through a few catalogs at work, and I just can't see paying $65.00 - $70.00 for a 68 pin active terminator. Please let me ...

  1. WTB SCSI terminator

    Hi Everyone,

    Does anyone know a good place to get terminators in the US? I looked
    through a few catalogs at work, and I just can't see paying $65.00 -
    $70.00 for a 68 pin active terminator. Please let me know if you can
    think of a good source.
    Thank in advance,
    James

    --
    James Stanley

    http://www.sgizone.net

    " Windows 95: A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell, running on
    top of an 8-bit operating system, written for a 4-bit processor,
    by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1-bit of competition

    Keith Huff

  2. Re: WTB SCSI terminator

    James Stanley wrote:

    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > Does anyone know a good place to get terminators in the US? I looked
    > through a few catalogs at work, and I just can't see paying $65.00 -
    > $70.00 for a 68 pin active terminator. Please let me know if you can
    > think of a good source.
    > Thank in advance,
    > James

    Google would get you there...
    For instance, http://www.wiredzone.com/xq/asp/ic.1...x/itemdesc.htm

  3. Re: WTB SCSI terminator

    ebay!!!!!
    ebay is the resource for all us geeks
    lol

    *********************
    Khalid Schofield
    System Administrator / EM Technician
    Dept. Of Materials
    University Of Oxford
    Parks Road
    Oxford
    OX1 3PH

    Tel: 01865 273785
    Fax: 01865 283333

    On Mon, 2 Feb 2004, James Stanley wrote:

    > Hi Everyone,
    >
    > Does anyone know a good place to get terminators in the US? I looked
    > through a few catalogs at work, and I just can't see paying $65.00 -
    > $70.00 for a 68 pin active terminator. Please let me know if you can
    > think of a good source.
    > Thank in advance,
    > James
    >
    > --
    > James Stanley
    >
    > http://www.sgizone.net
    >
    > " Windows 95: A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell, running on
    > top of an 8-bit operating system, written for a 4-bit processor,
    > by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1-bit of competition
    >
    > Keith Huff

+ Reply to Thread