I have finally finished a modification of Randall Shockley's original
converter for PS/2 devices with Personal IRIS, Indigo, Onyx and
Crimson style machines (see http://rshockley.dyndns.org/indigo.htm).
These modifications allow the use of european keyboard layouts. I've
identified about a dozen western-european layouts.

Unfortunately it seems I can't get through to him. My emails to his
address given on above page go unanswered. I'd really like to make
these changes available to everyone but can't because that would
obviously violate Randall's copyright if done without his permission.

So what I want to ask is this: does anyone reading here have some
recent contact information so my modifications could eventually reach
him? I'm quite sure that I have not offended him or otherwise made
communication impossible so I'd really appreciate any help you can
provide.

Thank you for your time.

Thomas Jahns
--
"Computers are good at following instructions,
but not at reading your mind."