Re: Open Source Kiddies, etc. - SGI

This is a discussion on Re: Open Source Kiddies, etc. - SGI ; On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:22:05 GMT, zolo wrote: >Linux on SGI User wrote: > >> zolo wrote in message news: ... >> >>>Why is it that the SGI newsgroups never cease to have a steady stream >>>of posts from ...

  1. Re: Open Source Kiddies, etc.

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:22:05 GMT, zolo wrote:

    >Linux on SGI User wrote:
    >
    >> zolo wrote in message news:...
    >>
    >>>Why is it that the SGI newsgroups never cease to have a steady stream
    >>>of posts from clueless kiddies who can't seem to grasp the concept of
    >>>how to use a search engine?
    >>>

    >> hi friend! what is to search for?? irix is pathetic and dead and sgi
    >> is running the linux now anyways. you only glorify past when future
    >> dries up and linux future is glorious!

    >Oh, I see. You're not just a troll, you're a dickhead. I'm not your
    >friend, jackass. Grow the **** up, Tux toddler. There's no need to
    >"glorify the past" when nothing better has come along yet.

    Is it just me or can't anyone else detect the deep sarcasm in Linux on SGI
    User's posts.

  2. Re: Open Source Kiddies, etc.

    Neil Rothwell wrote in message news:...
    > On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:22:05 GMT, zolo wrote:
    >
    > >Linux on SGI User wrote:

    > >> hi friend! what is to search for?? irix is pathetic and dead and sgi
    > >> is running the linux now anyways. you only glorify past when future
    > >> dries up and linux future is glorious!

    > >Oh, I see. You're not just a troll, you're a dickhead. I'm not your
    > >friend, jackass. Grow the **** up, Tux toddler. There's no need to
    > >"glorify the past" when nothing better has come along yet.

    > Is it just me or can't anyone else detect the deep sarcasm in Linux on SGI
    > User's posts.

    IT's cosmos for sure. I realised it as soon as I read the first l.o.s.
    post. Love the irony - usually you only see this in the UK.

  3. Re: Open Source Kiddies, etc.

    Assam Syrix wrote:

    >> Is it just me or can't anyone else detect the deep sarcasm in Linux on SGI
    >> User's posts.

    > IT's cosmos for sure. I realised it as soon as I read the first l.o.s.
    > post. Love the irony - usually you only see this in the UK.

    not even close. i wish i would have thought of the windows on the altix
    thread though now that could have been good comedy.

    --cosmos

+ Reply to Thread