I want you to troll me as hard as you can... - SGI

This is a discussion on I want you to troll me as hard as you can... - SGI ; The First Rule of Linux Club is: You HAVE to troll about Linux. The Second Rule of Linux Club is: You HAVE to troll about Linux. Welcome to Linux Club. If this is your first post, you HAVE to troll. ...

  1. I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    The First Rule of Linux Club is:

    You HAVE to troll about Linux.

    The Second Rule of Linux Club is:

    You HAVE to troll about Linux.

    Welcome to Linux Club.

    If this is your first post, you HAVE to troll.

    -zolo

  2. Re: I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    zolo wrote:
    > The First Rule of Linux Club is:
    >
    > You HAVE to troll about Linux.
    >

    > The Second Rule of Linux Club is:
    >
    > You HAVE to troll about Linux.
    >

    > Welcome to Linux Club.
    >
    > If this is your first post, you HAVE to troll.
    >

    > -zolo

    DOOD, YOU SUK! YOU'RE ONE OF THESE STINKING NOOBS I BET :-D

  3. Re: I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:28:00 GMT,
    zolo , in
    <4InSb.2459$jH6.1395@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.n et> wrote:
    >+ The First Rule of Linux Club is:
    >+
    >+ You HAVE to troll about Linux.

    You can only troll after you've sucessfully installed Debian.

    Of course, if you can install Debian, your not going to want to
    troll. Crow over 'apt-get', perhaps, but not troll...

    James
    isn't looking good, either.

  4. Re: I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    zolo wrote:
    > The First Rule of Linux Club is:
    >
    > You HAVE to troll about Linux.
    >

    > The Second Rule of Linux Club is:
    >
    > You HAVE to troll about Linux.
    >

    > Welcome to Linux Club.
    >
    > If this is your first post, you HAVE to troll.

    actually i think the first rule of Linux Club is to be in your seat
    before the tardy bell rings.

  5. Re: I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    zolo wrote in message news:<4InSb.2459$jH6.1395@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.n et>...
    > The First Rule of Linux Club is:
    >
    > You HAVE to troll about Linux.

    Dood, you don't have 2 troll 'bout Linux --it's da ****! Everything
    else is all 'bout the troll. Don't you know jack?

    > The Second Rule of Linux Club is:
    >
    > You HAVE to troll about Linux.

    Why bother? I have seen the truth, and it is Linux? Obviously, you
    haven't really been to the Linux club, or you'd know better by now?

    > Welcome to Linux Club.

    Right, maybe your sorry ass limp Linux club --maybe.

    > If this is your first post, you HAVE to troll.

    U just did?

    (ducks)

  6. Re: I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    UNIX Museum wrote in message news:...
    > zolo wrote:

    (snip)

    > DOOD, YOU SUK! YOU'RE ONE OF THESE STINKING NOOBS I BET :-D

    Naaah, just 'nother n00b wannabe. Real n00bs try 'n be 3lit3 'n k00l,
    then get 0wn3ed...

  7. Re: I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    Doug Dingus wrote:
    > zolo wrote in message news:<4InSb.2459$jH6.1395@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.n et>...
    >
    >>The First Rule of Linux Club is:
    >>
    >>You HAVE to troll about Linux.

    > Dood, you don't have 2 troll 'bout Linux --it's da ****! Everything
    > else is all 'bout the troll. Don't you know jack?
    >

    >>The Second Rule of Linux Club is:
    >>
    >>You HAVE to troll about Linux.

    > Why bother? I have seen the truth, and it is Linux? Obviously, you
    > haven't really been to the Linux club, or you'd know better by now?
    >

    >>Welcome to Linux Club.
    >>

    > Right, maybe your sorry ass limp Linux club --maybe.
    >

    >>If this is your first post, you HAVE to troll.

    > U just did?
    >

    > (ducks)

    Obviously your sarcasm detector is turned off...

    -zolo

  8. Re: I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    zolo wrote in message news:...
    (snip)

    > Obviously your sarcasm detector is turned off...

    Hope not, thought the whole thing was just a lark. --Was board and
    tried a bit of (likely unwise) late night humor...

    If you are taking any of my posts the wrong way, don't. All intended
    to be tongue and cheek. If I missed the mark, sorry.

  9. Re: I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    Doug Dingus wrote:
    > zolo wrote in message news:...
    > (snip)
    >
    >>Obviously your sarcasm detector is turned off...

    > Hope not, thought the whole thing was just a lark. --Was board and
    > tried a bit of (likely unwise) late night humor...
    >
    > If you are taking any of my posts the wrong way, don't. All intended
    > to be tongue and cheek. If I missed the mark, sorry.

    That's because YOU SUK DOOD! :-D

    I had no doubt you were kidding, Doug

  10. Re: I want you to troll me as hard as you can...

    UNIX Museum wrote in message news:...
    > Doug Dingus wrote:

    (snip)
    > > If you are taking any of my posts the wrong way, don't. All intended
    > > to be tongue and cheek. If I missed the mark, sorry.

    > That's because YOU SUK DOOD! :-D
    >
    > I had no doubt you were kidding, Doug

    Funny how plain 'ol text works. Sometimes you can never know what is
    intended. I honestly wanted to just bang out a page or two of nice
    good troll stuff, but couldn't. Not enough fuel to start with, I
    guess. Was hoping for more on this one.

    Speaking of trolls and humor, this little page is pretty damn funny!
    --I know OT, but this thread was doomed from the start!

    http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html

    Take a stroll through these, then view members (and yourself!) on your
    favorite newsgroup in an entirely new light :P

+ Reply to Thread