Challenge M - SGI

This is a discussion on Challenge M - SGI ; Hello All, Can anyone out there direct me to some information on the Challenge M and the Challenge Vault M machines? I have just gotten a vault and cannot find any info on it at all. Anything would be a ...

  1. Challenge M

    Hello All,

    Can anyone out there direct me to some information on the Challenge M
    and the Challenge Vault M machines? I have just gotten a vault and
    cannot find any info on it at all. Anything would be a great help.

    Thanks in advance,
    James

    --
    James Stanley

    http://www.sgizone.net

    " Windows 95: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16
    bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a
    4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't
    stand 1 bit of competition."
    Keith Huff

  2. Re: Challenge M

    Hi James,

    Do a search for the following on http://techpubs.sgi.com. Please note
    there's no space after CHALLENGE.

    CHALLENGEvault M Owner's Guide
    Hardware - Books (document number: 007-2155-001)

    Hope this helps,

    Jody
    --
    _______________________ B&B Solutions Inc. _______________________
    1690 Place de Lierre,

    * Refurbished SGI, SUN, Cisco. Specializing in SGI Products.
    * SGI Maintenance Support Contracts available. More info on website.
    * SGI Parts Repair & Advance Exchange
    * Serving Customers Worldwide for over 9 years.

    "SGI-Zone Webmaster" wrote in message

    > Hello All,
    >
    > Can anyone out there direct me to some information on the Challenge M
    > and the Challenge Vault M machines? I have just gotten a vault and
    > cannot find any info on it at all. Anything would be a great help.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > James
    >
    > --
    > James Stanley
    >
    > http://www.sgizone.net
    >
    > " Windows 95: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16
    > bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a
    > 4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't
    > stand 1 bit of competition."
    > Keith Huff

+ Reply to Thread