Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a few more pictures for my website. Everything I am
looking for pertains to the Indigo so i hope this will narrow it down.
The first picture I am looking for is one of a 'drive cover door' with
'Data Station' on it. I also need one with 'XZ' on it, and last a
picture of a XS graphics card. If anyone can help I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
James

--
James Stanley

http://www.sgizone.net

" Windows 95: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16
bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a
4 bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company, that can't
stand 1 bit of competition."