I'm soory but it give the creeps when people asks for warez, I had to
buy all my irix stuff and I did extra work hours, only after a year or
so, I could get my mips all compiler, and my IRIX 6.5.10 full set, and
I'm not talking about my O2, wich gave me plenty work ours, and I'm a
university student also. and I payed with efford. But I know I have
legal stuff So please don't ask for free stuff because as said before
there is GNU is freeware and it also does de work quite welland
besides that, you are kinda arrogant (LOL) you want 6.5.22f and not
6.5.22m thats very much to ask for, budy!