New forum - SGI

This is a discussion on New forum - SGI ; Just started a new forum...Plz help me get it in shape -harald...

  1. New forum

    Just started a new forum...Plz help me get it in shape

    -harald

  2. Re: New forum

    "Harald Hellesų" wrote in message
    news:7SGKb.68160$jf4.4391833@news000.worldonline.d k...
    > Just started a new forum...Plz help me get it in shape
    >

    > -harald

    I forgott to post the url: http://forum.world-eaterz.com

    -harald

  3. Re: New forum

    "Harald Hellesų" wrote in message
    news:7SGKb.68160$jf4.4391833@news000.worldonline.d k...
    > Just started a new forum...Plz help me get it in shape
    >

    > -harald

    I forgott to post the url: http://forum.world-eaterz.com

    -harald

  4. Re: New forum

    Harald Hellesų wrote:

    > Just started a new forum...Plz help me get it in shape

    i think you are mistaken, comp.sys.sgi.misc and
    comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware have been around for a long time.

    r15k

  5. Re: New forum

    "r15k" wrote in message
    > Harald Hellesų wrote:
    >
    > > Just started a new forum...Plz help me get it in shape

    > i think you are mistaken, comp.sys.sgi.misc and
    > comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware have been around for a long time.
    >

    > r15k

    i'm not mistaken.....I just wanna get my own forum up and running......

    Harald

  6. Re: New forum

    On 2004-01-07, Harald Hellesų wrote:
    >> > Just started a new forum...Plz help me get it in shape

    >> i think you are mistaken, comp.sys.sgi.misc and
    >> comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware have been around for a long time.

    > i'm not mistaken.....I just wanna get my own forum up and running......

    Sincerly, web forums... a plague.
    I hope the day they'll replace news will never come before I'm gone.

    --
    wave++ (also known, in some places, as "Yuri D'Elia") http://www.yuv.info/
    WARNING: the email address is fake!

  7. Re: New forum

    "wave++" wrote in message

    > >> i think you are mistaken, comp.sys.sgi.misc and
    > >> comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware have been around for a long time.

    > > i'm not mistaken.....I just wanna get my own forum up and running......

    > Sincerly, web forums... a plague.
    > I hope the day they'll replace news will never come before I'm gone.
    >
    > --
    > wave++ (also known, in some places, as "Yuri D'Elia") http://www.yuv.info/
    > WARNING: the email address is fake!

    how come?

  8. Re: New forum

    "Harald Hellesų" wrote in message news:...
    > "wave++" wrote in message

    > > > i'm not mistaken.....I just wanna get my own forum up and running......

    > > Sincerly, web forums... a plague.
    > > I hope the day they'll replace news will never come before I'm gone.
    > >
    > > --
    > > wave++ (also known, in some places, as "Yuri D'Elia") http://www.yuv.info/
    > > WARNING: the email address is fake!

    > how come?

    Because most of them come and go like cheap whores and need a big
    ****-off browser, whereas news are stored back until 1981 and I can
    read them on my cellphone.

  9. Re: New forum

    Assam Syrix wrote:

    > "Harald Hellesų" wrote in message news:...
    > > "wave++" wrote in message

    > > > Sincerly, web forums... a plague.
    > > > I hope the day they'll replace news will never come before I'm gone.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > wave++ (also known, in some places, as "Yuri D'Elia") http://www.yuv.info/
    > > > WARNING: the email address is fake!

    > > how come?

    > Because most of them come and go like cheap whores and need a big
    > ****-off browser, whereas news are stored back until 1981 and I can
    > read them on my cellphone.

    never before has a testament to usenet been so elegantly put.

  10. Re: New forum

    "Harald Hellesų" schrieb:

    > "r15k" wrote in message
    > > Harald Hellesų wrote:
    > >
    > > > Just started a new forum...Plz help me get it in shape

    > > i think you are mistaken, comp.sys.sgi.misc and
    > > comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware have been around for a long time.

    So do comp.sys.hp.hpux, comp.unix.aix

    > > r15k

    > i'm not mistaken.....I just wanna get my own forum up and running......
    >
    > Harald

    If you like your own forum,
    Why not creating a forum that doesn't exist allready,
    like AIX-Hardware, HP-UX hardware, or alike?
    All the topics listed belong to allready existing newsgroups.

    Gereon

  11. Re: New forum

    "Gereon Wenzel" wrote in message
    > "Harald Hellesų" schrieb:
    > >
    > > "r15k" wrote in message

    > > > i think you are mistaken, comp.sys.sgi.misc and
    > > > comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware have been around for a long time.

    > So do comp.sys.hp.hpux, comp.unix.aix
    >
    > > > r15k

    > > i'm not mistaken.....I just wanna get my own forum up and running......
    > >
    > > Harald

    > If you like your own forum,
    > Why not creating a forum that doesn't exist allready,
    > like AIX-Hardware, HP-UX hardware, or alike?
    > All the topics listed belong to allready existing newsgroups.
    >
    > Gereon

    My forum is for AIX, HP-UX, IRIX etc and the computers that runs them.....so
    if you wan't just post hardware related stuff.....

    but if you don't like my forum it's ok...i can't force you.....

    harald

+ Reply to Thread