Specifications for GIO32.... - SGI

This is a discussion on Specifications for GIO32.... - SGI ; Greetings. I'm a perverted type of person and I would like to create my own hardware for the IRIS Indigo. I am looking for the GIO32 specifications and any information on the connectors so that I can create my own ...

  1. Specifications for GIO32....

    Greetings.

    I'm a perverted type of person and I would like to create my
    own hardware for the IRIS Indigo. I am looking for the GIO32
    specifications and any information on the connectors so that
    I can create my own hardware. Does anyone have some documents
    or hardware information? Thanks.

    -Steve

  2. Re: Specifications for GIO32....

    http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~...Indy/gio64.pdf
    --
    "Infinity is like a stuffed walrus I can hold in the palm of my hand.
    Don't do anything with infinity you wouldn't do with a stuffed walrus."

  3. Re: Specifications for GIO32....

    "Steven J. Hill" wrote in message
    > Greetings.
    >
    > I'm a perverted type of person and I would like to create my
    > own hardware for the IRIS Indigo. I am looking for the GIO32
    > specifications and any information on the connectors so that
    > I can create my own hardware. Does anyone have some documents
    > or hardware information? Thanks.
    >
    > -Steve

    I admire you. You are my hero. Can you tell me are you going to do it
    alone or you have a someone to back you up?

  4. Re: Specifications for GIO32....

    "Steven J. Hill" wrote in message news:...
    > Greetings.
    >
    > I'm a perverted type of person and I would like to create my
    > own hardware for the IRIS Indigo. I am looking for the GIO32
    > specifications and any information on the connectors so that
    > I can create my own hardware. Does anyone have some documents
    > or hardware information? Thanks.
    >
    > -Steve

    i always thought reconfigurable systolic arrays on 9U VME cards
    would be WAY more fun... but that's just me.

+ Reply to Thread