Hello,
I have a Dell 650F/Clariion FC5300 RAID system with no software to
configure it. SGI had at one time sold a similar system that was
managed by "ssmagent" and "ssmgui" that were contained on an optional
(apparently) CD-ROM "Fibre Channel RAID" or "Fibre Vault".

This must be a "purchase" item, as I can't seem to find it. Does
anyone have a pre-owned version available for sale that contains the
above files? A Windows-compatible version (Supervisor and Data Agent)
would also be acceptable.

Thanks,
RB
---
Please remove the "xspamx"s and extra "."s. The final format should be
xxx@xxx.com.