SGI Dev Program still around ? - SGI

This is a discussion on SGI Dev Program still around ? - SGI ; Hello, Does anyone know what is going on with the SGI Dev. Program ? I've sent several e-mails to the devprogram@sgi.com address recently, and have had no response. I haven't had the time to call direct as yet, and it ...

  1. SGI Dev Program still around ?

    Hello,

    Does anyone know what is going on with the SGI Dev. Program ?
    I've sent several e-mails to the devprogram@sgi.com address recently, and have had no response.
    I haven't had the time to call direct as yet, and it is a bit of an inconvenience - timezones and all that since I am in the UK (this is waht e-mail is for anyway).

    Is the program still as it was, or have all the people in charge of it been laid off ?

    Any pointers appreciated.

    Nik.

  2. Re: SGI Dev Program still around ?

    On 10/19/2003 12:50 PM, Nik Vukovljak wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know what is going on with the SGI Dev. Program ?
    > I've sent several e-mails to the devprogram@sgi.com address recently, and have had no response.
    > I haven't had the time to call direct as yet, and it is a bit of an inconvenience - timezones and all that since I am in the UK (this is waht e-mail is for anyway).
    >
    > Is the program still as it was, or have all the people in charge of it been laid off ?
    >
    > Any pointers appreciated.
    >
    > Nik.

    No help, just confirmation that I've also sent 3 e-mails in the past 6
    weeks and have yet to receive a reply. I also haven't had time to call -
    maybe next week.

  3. Re: SGI Dev Program still around ?

    Nik Vukovljak wrote in message news:<20031019185018.0df6332e.nvukovlj@yahoo.com>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know what is going on with the SGI Dev. Program ?
    > I've sent several e-mails to the devprogram@sgi.com address recently, and have had no response.
    > I haven't had the time to call direct as yet, and it is a bit of an inconvenience - timezones and all that since I am in the UK (this is waht e-mail is for anyway).
    >
    > Is the program still as it was, or have all the people in charge of it been laid off ?

    The developer program is still around, it just has far fewer people.

  4. Re: SGI Dev Program still around ?

    On 19 Oct 2003 15:58:05 -0700
    colin@beyondboxes.com (Colin Anderson) wrote:

    > Nik Vukovljak wrote in message news:<20031019185018.0df6332e.nvukovlj@yahoo.com>...
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > Does anyone know what is going on with the SGI Dev. Program ?
    > > I've sent several e-mails to the devprogram@sgi.com address recently, and have had no response.
    > > I haven't had the time to call direct as yet, and it is a bit of an inconvenience - timezones and all that since I am in the UK (this is waht e-mail is for anyway).
    > >
    > > Is the program still as it was, or have all the people in charge of it been laid off ?

    > The developer program is still around, it just has far fewer people.

    Hmm, it would be nice if they checked their e-mail every once in a while...

    I guess if I don't get an answer by next week, I'll try calling...

    Nik.

+ Reply to Thread